Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My New Friend


Hey! Its a pretty good time as i have a great news for Me, though its not a party time. Yes, of course and obvious, only for Me. I have decided to update my blog as frequently as possible because i got a special reason and purpose to express more on wide range of topics. May be this is one of the best things happened in my Life till now. Nope, its not a book. Its a Person i met recently. Thanks to Orkut once again. When i started this blog, i didn't expect that i will come across such a Friend so soon. I am pleasantly surprised. Yes, finally, its all about a Friend who eagerly and desperately waits for my blog updates .......... who understands my views, opinions, intentions, sensing and perceptions in the right and accurate way .......... who really bothers to know why the hell i write this crapped blog ........ who advices me in improving my writing skills through unbiased and constructive feedback .......... who constantly keeps me motivating whenever i feel low .......... who gives me umpteen number of reasons why i can be glad even at my worst level .......... who doubles my priceless hopes with optimistic strategies ......... who acts as a catalyst in accelerating my enthusiasm and exuberance ......... who even laughs at my jokes ......... who empathises with my situations, circumstances and obligations ......... who spends some quality time in listening to my tribulations ........ who knows the logic behind my rational and emotional decisions i made ....... who pats me on my shoulder for my small, tiny and minute achievements .......... who is always ready to lend his hand at least morally, if not materially ......... who can accompany me while confronting more Tough-Truths with aplomb in due course of my life ........ who shares my Irani chai daily ....... who knows very well why i madly admire A R Rahman and Sachin ..... who knows why i became an Agnostic ...... and finally who responds to my responses. I am lucky enough that we have similar interests, passions and aims in Life. Our lives almost travel parallel on the same track and i hope we wont intersect at the coming stations of Life. I think from now onwards I should stop facing the life and start flowing with the Life. I am at the loss of the words to explain about my Friend, not because he is great, but he is a dud and achieved nothing till now. But he still tries to install a pinch of rainbow to my Life through his Questions. In fact literally there is nothing to boast about him. I think even two words are too many for this Tag-less guy. All i can reveal is his identity ........ His name is "Mahesh"..., Yeah! that's Me, " My New Friend."

17 comments:

Pradeep said...

heyyyy.........
katthi...... keka......
Your blog lets me know many things that I don't know about you.

Motham chadivaka andulo emundo ani okasari alochisthe.... anta nuve vunav.... anta nuve vunav.....

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

Wow.....What an Intelligent boy??
Naaku ee idea thattaneledandi??........
Asalu ilaanti idealu ela vasthayandi meeku......
Orey Darwin, Pradeep gaaremannaro vinnava??

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Mahesh
What a flow in life it is indeed...
I thought you been very kind to me and Now have written just a beautiful post dedicating me...your new buddy...(all will feel like me)...


But you been so cruel...cunning...cheering..Compassionate..concerned..conciderate..Confiding..Creative..Over I, ME MYSELF…

Well done My dear FRIEND!
Awesome post…

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Rachana,

:) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for your apt reply with consequential feedback and exact response.
The comment did complement the topic.
Thanks a lotttttt buddy :) :) :) :)

Rachana Shakyawar said...

@ Mahesh
Dont be so happy for the post or my comment...
"You been so Mean......FRIEND!"

;)


P.S. Celebrate friendship..

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Rachana,

I agree with whatever you said.
I am happy for the way you commented, not for the post. I am happy becoz you have responded the way I have expected. Thats it buddy.
Wait for couple of days. You will read Why I am so mean and what mad me to write this.
My cruelty and meanness may be a coincidence. :):)

PS: I wrote this post last year, when my blog use to be in private mode. I just republished it now. It was published in Indian Express too

Niharika said...

Oh!!!
Was this self Realization!!!!!!
If thats the case then its truly amazing!!! Not many people come across it in their lives!!!

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Niharika,

It is the outcome of the events I faced and naked truths i realised.
Self Realisation???.
I will answer this query in my next post within two days.
All I can say is that this is indeed a step ahead in my process of self-actualisation.
It is sure that something is hiding behind this post.
Thanks for raising a genuine rational aspect of this post. :)

Roshmi Sinha said...

Hey! That's interesting. Congratulations! :)

And as they say: 'Self help is the best help' and 'God helps those who help themselves'.

Good to know you'll posting more frequently...

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Roshmi...

Thanks a bunch buddy..... you did extract the abstract crux of the post . Expecting more frequent visits from you . :)

Neha said...

hmmm, such a conceited post (in a positive manner)...nice nice...at least one good thing - you will update the blog frequently...it is a great stress buster...even though I am suffering from so many atyachars, blogging keeps me going :D

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Neha,

Yeah....thanks Lawyer ji.
You are correct.... blogs do help us to empty the emotional space in the complexed strata of the brain.
Yeah, i did initiate the posts frequency increment recently(Nov).
I hope one day we will definitely win over the atyachars through our PILs

BK Chowla, said...

Agood post but I am happy because will get to read more of your posts.

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Chowla ji....

Thanks a lot for your time in reading my posts. Keep visiting. Have happy reading. :)

YOGI.....the ultimate said...

as soon as i ve' seen the title i guessed the new friend will be u urself bcoz in this pattern i mean same twist in other old blog.....yenti pawan kalyan dailogues comments lo....ok about this blog its different by words but same by meaning....when compared with other old blog.

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal said...

@ Yogi...

No prizes for guessing because this is the same post you had read earlier when it was published in Indian Express.
Same words, same intention, same meaning...
Pawan kalyan ante bit craze...thats it buddy :)
Its quite strange that after a long time you have commented, that too on the post you have already read.
Thanks a lot buddy :) :) :)

Shilpa said...

What a self realization!!! and very true.... one of the main reasons I started blogging too :P