Tuesday, August 24, 2010

White - 77 Non Fiction

Manasvi was in LKG...

She was habituated to school, without crying...


Once, on the occasion of August 15 celebrations, there were sports and games competitions ...


Her name was included in the running race...


It was her first race...


The kids were ready for the race by bending and placing their hands on the ground...


All of them had started running, after listening to the whistle, except Manasvi...


She had stopped and turned back to wash her soiled hands.


PS : Manasvi is my sister and its my love on Raksha bandhan

4 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

that was truly heart-touching :)

i found dis sweet quote on sister "My sister taught me everything I need to know, and she was only in the sixth grade at the time." -Linda Sunshine"

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

nice name Manasvi...

YOGI.....the ultimate said...

hey i know this she is ur relative right???? u told me this long before!!!!!

Roshmi Sinha said...

Very touching...