Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blame



Few people have got definitions
Few of them are with opinions

Wrapped with bias and prejudice
Mostly, it is a matter of convenience

More of a comfort zone 
and less of rationality....

Religion stamping.
Dignity, definitely, is your perception

Finite truths
but, Infinite Sins

My definition. My perception
My dignity. My dress

Length and depth
Long and short

Torn and fit
Semi-naked

I say Open
You say Revealing 

Rights
Equal rights

More equal rights
More equal gender

My ripen beauty
Your bestial aberration.

Thirst of lust.

Lacerating all definitions of dignity.

At the end,
Blame is mine
Dignity is yours

When there was a country I searched for freedom
Now I am free, but have to search for a country.


-()-

PS :  Expressed for 3ww with hinted words DignityRipe and Lacerate

1 comment:

Roshmi Sinha said...

You are getting better and better with each post. Keep them coming...